First look // The new Autumn/Winter 2016 Bridal Collection by Paloma Blanca

Guess what!... I'm totally in love with the new Autumn/Winter 2016 Collection from our international designer, Candian based Paloma Blanca. I've just received the 'first look' images of the new Autumn/Winter 2016 Bridal collection, a small 'taster' before I see the collection FOR REAL in 10 days time at the prestigious White Gallery Bridal Exhibition, London. I have to say I'm totally taken with Paloma Blanca's new upcoming Collection (available here in the boutique early Autumn 2016). The collection is a mixture of elegance and sophistication. As well as being a little bit more 'edgy' with a slight move away from the classic Paloma Blanca ballgown dress. Also, new to the collection is a choice of separates, which include stunning over skirts and little capped sleeved shrugettes... (Fact! - separates - the hot trend for 2016 and it looks like it's going to continue into 2017!)...There are definitely wedding dresses within the collection to suit all shapes and tastes, with a wide selection of fabric choices too. My top picks from the new collection are styles 4706, 4704 and 4719, which I'm sure will be favourites here in the boutique.

Here's your exclusive 'first look' of the new Paloma Blanca Autumn/Winter 2016 collection... I wonder, which style would you choose?




Style: 4706


Style: 4719

Style: 4713 Separates - dress with detachable skirt


Style: 4704


I'd love to hear what you think about the collection and which style/s you would choose for the boutique...

Until next time.

Julia x



Comments


CONTACT ME: I'd love to hear from you, click on the image above to visit the boutique website or contact me directly, Julia xoxo - info@juliatasker.co.uk