Julia Tasker Bridal Couture Blog Unveiled


Welcome to the new Julia Tasker Bridal Couture boutique journal. 

In addition to the boutique website brides can now follow the Julia Tasker Bridal Couture blog where they can keep up to date with what's new in the boutique. So for all the current boutique news, events, offers and of course 'in house' bridal fashion, follow the JTBC journal. 
Happy reading! 
Julia x

Owning and running a bridal boutique, as well as designing and making wedding dresses are both a passion of mine, and I would like to share this passion with future Brides over the following pages and posts. I hope you all enjoy reading the following boutique journal and all it's new and exciting posts as much as I will enjoy creating it. 

Julia x

Comments


CONTACT ME: I'd love to hear from you, click on the image above to visit the boutique website or contact me directly, Julia xoxo - info@juliatasker.co.uk

Popular Posts