An Autumn Styled Shoot in the Lakes //

One of the things I enjoy most about my job is that every day can be different, and can open up to new and exciting opportunities. More often than not it allows me to be creative in new ways, and with new people. So when I was asked to be involved with a 'Styled Shoot' and help create some beautiful images for a local wedding venue, and to work alongside other wedding professionals, I jumped at the chance.

The photo shoot took place at the idyllic and recently refurbished Ryebeck Hotel here in the heart of the Lake District. This beautiful Country House Hotel with its cosy but luxurious interior, and not forgetting its inviting open fires, was the perfect location for a late Autumn 'Styled Shoot'. 


The following images by local wedding photographer Tiree Dawson capture the venue, dresses, and styling of the 'shoot' perfectly. I love the detailed images, and how Tiree has captured the light and shading of an Autumn day here in the Lakes perfectly. 


I hope you enjoy.....




















Venue: Ryebeck Hotel.

Photographer: Tiree Dawson.
Dresses: Stephanie Allin Couture  'Always and Forever' Collection - now available at Julia Tasker Bridal Couture.
Flowers/bouquet: Brackens of Bowness.
Table styling: One Lump or Two.
BIG Letters/Lights: Typical Type.
Makeup: Definitions Mobile Beauty.
Hair: Katie Simpson.

Thank you to all involved and a huge thanks to our models on the day.


Julia x











Comments


CONTACT ME: I'd love to hear from you, click on the image above to visit the boutique website or contact me directly, Julia xoxo - info@juliatasker.co.uk

Popular Posts